First-time clients always want to know “how it works” from start to finish, so here is our detailed approach:
· You give us a call or send an email with a few details about your upcoming party/event.
· We will get back to you to gather basic party details like guest count, date, time, occasion, location. Most of the time we can give you a ballpark budget on the phone.
· Browse our party menus (If you haven’t already) to get an idea of our recommended food parings for your party. These menus are just the beginning, we have an amazing collection of recipes of both decadent and healthy cuisines from around the world.
· It’s time we met each other! We’ll meet in person and do a walk-through at the party location, if possible. We can discuss menu specifics and make selections together. The walk-through is the best way to get an idea of the general amenities of the on-site kitchen and entertaining space, plus all the little details that make a party go smoothly.
· A few days after the walk-through, you will get a detailed proposal and cost estimate that includes a customized menu for your review. Together we will fine tune all the details to finalize the proposal ….including menus that accommodate allergies and/or special dietary needs.
· Once the proposal is perfect, you can confirm your party with a 50% deposit of the cost estimate. Then it’s a go! Your date will be locked in our catering calendar. Remaining fee and server tips can be paid at the close of the event.
· You can relax, count on us to provide a full service experience from planning, setup, delicious food, service, breakdown, and cleanup.
· Are you thinking about extras like flower arrangements, table decor, extra staff, or party rentals? We can help! When we do the walk-through, just let us know if you want to include any of these extras and we can make all the arrangements for you.
· Tiki Go Go will provide all the specialty platters, serving trays, salad bowls, and more to help you host.
We bring everything we need to execute the meal like kitchen equipment, cutting boards, knives, and baking pans.
Ready? Call 415-412-1906 or send an email, and we’ll get the party started! firstname.lastname@example.org